- Extension/renovation work to dental surgeries.
Smile Care Unit allows a dentist who is unable to make full use of his or her surgery due to ongoing construction work:
- to maintain a high quality service for his or her patients
- to guarantee the continuity of care essential for surgical, prosthetic and orthodontic treatments
- to avoid losing any patients, which is even more important when starting out in your practice, or in the event of a takeover of the practice
- to keep assistants/secretaries in work because temporary unemployment is a delicate and costly matter
- to allow co-workers to continue their activities in the practice
- to avoid any loss of revenues resulting from the inability to work in his or her surgery
- to work in a space that integrates design, tranquillity and hygiene, away from the inconveniences of the construction site (noise, vibration, dust and smells, etc.)
- to no longer be subjected to the negative impact of frequent delays to the building project
- to be in the immediate vicinity of the work site as the Smile Care Unit is installed in front of the surgery
- to increase the surgery's visibility and to enhance his or her professional reputation
- Preventive dentistry in schools, at companies etc.
- Specialist dentistry at institutions, specialist centres for treating persons with reduced mobility (PRM) via the "Drive My Care" service ».
- 'Live' dental procedure unit during congresses (surgical procedures, prosthetics and endodontics, etc.).
- Promotional innovation unit in the dental sector for specialist retailers and manufacturers.